, and click on Support on our menu bar. Once under Support, please click on Downloads from the options located on the left. Please select the appropriate GolfBuddy Course Manager program based on what type of computer and GolfBuddy unit you own. Proceed to the installation of the program. Once you are finished, you should see a small icon on your desktop. To begin downloading your courses, first you must complete our online member registration form to create a custom User ID and Password. You can gain access to this form by clicking the Sign Up button on the welcome screen of the GolfBuddy Course Manager. Once you have completed the member registration form, please follow the steps below to download courses.
- Before logging in, please make sure that your unit is turned ON and connected to the USB cable.
- Open the GB Manager program and log in with your User ID and Password.
- Please wait until the words device connected are displayed on the upper right white bar.
- Once the device is connected, please select a country from the left menu.
- Proceed by choosing a state or a province from the left menu.
- Please select the courses you wish to update by placing a check mark on the box located on the left of the course name, or click on All, located on the top of the course information bar to update the entire state/province.
- Press the green Download Selected Courses to GolfBuddy button on the bottom right corner to download the courses.
- You can also refer to our GB Manager User Manual by clicking on Support from our top menu bar and following the instructions.
- The Course Manager gives you a full list of courses, and tells you which are new or renovated and which are already in your unit. It also has a scorecard manager and device info, where you can even put your personal information and desired startup picture right into your GolfBuddy! Firmware upgrades can also be done directly from the course manager.